FIRST MATE CONCENTRATE
FIRST-MATE CONCENTRATE IS ON EPA LIST N OF APPROVED DISINFECTANTS FOR SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19). First Mate Concentrate is a subregistration of 1839-86.
Ultra-concentrated, quat-based sanitizer, disinfectant, deodorizer, virucide, and mildewstat. Formulated with a neutral pH, broad-spectrum antimicrobial to kill bacteria that can cause illness on hard, non-porous surfaces. For use on food contact and non-food contact surfaces. Can be applied by automatic washing systems, immersion tanks, foaming apparatus, low pressure sprayers, mops, sponges, cloths, trigger sprayers, or by soaking. Also approved for use in ice machines.
- Dilutes 1:213 for hard surface disinfection and mold & mildew control
- Dilutes 1:512 for no-rinse, food surface and egg sanitizing
- Works in hard water up to 750 ppm of hardness
- Kills antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as MRSA, VISA, and VRE
- Kills Influenza A2, Avian Influenza A, HIV, Herpes, HBV, HCV, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli 0157:H7, E. coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella typhi, Yersinia enterocolitica, Listeria monocytogenes, Shigella sonnei, Vibrio cholerae, Campylobacter jejuni, Adenovirus Type 5, Vaccinia virus, Newcastle disease virus, Laryngotracheitis virus, BVDV, Human Coronavirus, PRRSV, and SARS associated Coronavirus.
- Approved for use as a continuous conveyor sanitizer, shoe bath, or shoe spray in food processing plants
- USDA D2
- Kosher Certified
- EPA registered: 1839-86-1553
AL , AR , AZ , FL , GA , IA , IL , KS , MD , MD , MI , MO , MS , NC , NM , NY , OH , OR , PA , SC , TN , TX , VA , WY
FIRST MATE FILL-TO-ORDER KIT
Color-Coded, Labeled, Empty Quart Bottles and Sprayers - Available as a Virucide, Disinfectant, and Sanitizer
FOAM-IT CONCENTRATE FOAM AND SANITIZE UNIT
Hose-Output, Water-Powered, Proportioning and Dispensing System
FOAM-IT PORTABLE CONCENTRATE FOAM UNIT - 15 GL
Air Operated Portable Foamer for Concentrated Products
Antimicrobial for Water and Ice Used in Meat, Poultry, Seafood, Fruit, and Vegetable Wash and Chill Processes
SECONDARY CONTAINER PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION TAGS
OSHA-Compliant Hang Tags For Buckets, Tanks, Jugs, and other Secondary Containers